PROSPECTIVE SINGLE COHORT STUDY OF AGN1 LOEP
- Principal investigator: J. Howe
- Summary: This prospective cohort study enrolling 12 postmenopausal osteoporotic women showed that minimally invasive treatment with AGN1 LOEP (local-enhancement procedure) treatment performed on the femur significantly increased aBMD and FEA-estimated femoral strength in the treated femur for 5-7 years. In addition, resorption of AGN1 and its replacement by bone was almost complete by 24 weeks.
- Country: United States
- Cohort: 12 postmenopausal osteoporotic women
- Age: 56-89 years
- Duration: 5-7 years follow-up
- Endpoints: adverse events – proximal femur aMD – bone strength – AGN1 resorption and replacement with bone