IOF looks forward to welcoming 18 Committee of National Societies (CNS) member organizations in this year’s edition of our CNS Village during the upcoming WCO-IOF-ESCEO congress in Barcelona, Spain.
The CNS Village is a space designed to provide the opportunity for participating organizations to actively promote their ongoing and upcoming activities, as well as network, develop partnerships and strengthen existing ones with colleagues and peers from across the globe. Every year, one of the booths is recognized with the ‘Best Booth Award’, awarded at a special ceremony during the Congress.
We encourage all our congress delegates to visit this special section of the exhbition area to find out more about the local initiatives of the participating societies. The member societies taking part in the CNS Village event are:
- Armenian Osteoporosis Association
- Austrian Bone and Mineral Society
- Belarusian pubic association "Fight osteoporosis together"
- Belgian Bone Club
- Society for Osteoporosis in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FEBRASGO - Brazilian Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics Association
- Asociacion Colombiana de Osteoporosis y Metabolismo Mineral
- Finnish Osteoporosis Association (Suomen Luustoliitto ry)
- Georgian Association of Skeletal Metabolism Diseases
- The Indonesian Healthy Bone Foundation (PERWATUSI)
- OSTEORUS (Russia)
- Eurasian Association of Therapists
- ASTAS (Serbia)
- Turkish Osteoprososis Society
- The Society of Life with Osteoporosis (SLO) Turkey
- American Bone Health
- SEIOMM (Spain)