The IOF Committee of National Societies (CNS), which now comprises 260 organizations from 100 countries/territories, was honoured to welcome nine new societies this past year. The new organizations, from all regions of the world, have joined IOF’s extensive and influential global community, reflecting IOF’s collaborative efforts across specializations such as orthopaedics, rehabilitation, rheumatology and endocrinology.
We warmly welcome:
• Albanian Society of Rheumatic Diseases
• Eurasian Association of Therapists
• SICOT - International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology
• SIBOMM - Iberoamerican Society of Osteology and Bone Metabolism
• SOCHED - Chilean Endocrine and Diabetes Society
• Arthritis Foundation of Australia
• Australasian Menopause Society
• Australia Rheumatology Association
• Indonesian Rheumatology Association
The CNS membership includes independent, not-for-profit osteoporosis societies or organizations, including health advocacy organizations, which carry out medical activities, generate public awareness and policy change, and provide a variety of services to people with musculoskeletal diseases. The CNS’ Patient Societies Subcommittee represents those member societies' which are specifically devoted to advocacy and patient support.
IOF welcomes applications to join the CNS from societies and organizations worldwide. Read about CNS benefits and how your organization can apply for membership.