IOF Skeletal Rare Diseases Academy Awards
The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) Skeletal Rare Disease Academy recognizes and promotes research excellence in the field by presenting Awards to young researchers who have submitted outstanding abstracts to the World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases.
The presenting authors of the top ranked abstracts with original research on rare skeletal diseases are awarded a certificate and grant in the value of 1000 USD each. In 2021, Case Report Bursaries, endowed with 500 USD each, were awarded for outstanding case reports.
- E. Tsiantouli, Geneva University Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland
- M. P. Paoletta, University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Naples, Italy
- A. Palermo, Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome, Italy
- G. Palmini, University of Florence, Italy
- O.O. Golounina, Sechenov University, Moscow, Russia (Bursary)
- Z. Abilov, Endocrinology Research Centre, Moscow, Russia (Bursary)
- J.L. Liu, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Beijing, China
- G. Orlando, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK
- H. Florez, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- P. Marozik, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- G. Marcucci, University of Florence, Italy