The IOF Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards are presented to young investigators in recognition of research excellence in the field of skeletal rare bone diseases. Five awards of 1000 USD each will be presented for the best abstracts submitted to the virtual WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2021 which provide new insights into the pathogenesis, epidemiology, diagnosis, or management of rare skeletal disorders.
The award will be presented at an online ceremony during the virtual WCO-IOF-ESCEO 2021 Congress from August 26-29, 2021 (exact date and time to be confirmed).
- The applicant must be the first author of the abstract and must be 40 years old or younger at the time of submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted by May 26, 2021 on https://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/abstracts
- Applications must be sent before June 15, 2021
How to apply
- Applications must be made online by June 15, 2021
APPLY HERE: Application for Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards
- You will need to include your abstract ID number, and a scanned copy of your ID or passport, showing date of birth.
Notification to the winners will be provided by July 12, 2021.
We welcome your applications!
The IOF Skeletal Rare Disease Academy Awards are sponsored by an unrestricted grant from Kyowa Kirin. The sponsor has no input into the selection of the winners.