IOF Welcomes your Donation
DONATE NOW TO IOF AND SUPPORT OUR MISSION TO:
- Educate the public and medical professionals about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis and musculoskeletal disorders;
- Convince policy-makers that osteoporosis and fragility fracture prevention must be prioritized in healthcare systems;
- Provide support and trustworthy information to people with osteoporosis, their families and friends - and encourage them to engage in their health care and long-term bone health.
- Organize training conferences and meetings of health professionals and scientists that focus on musculoskeletal diseases;
- Publish scientific research to advance knowledge and improve treatment and medical care.
DONATE TO IOF!
Support IOF in its fight against a “silent disease” which affects 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men aged 50+ worldwide.